Friday, December 16, 2011

Where can i ride my quads and go karts in Oregon?

HI i live in Portland Oregon and i am wondering where can i ride my quads and go karts? Please tell me whats the closest place for me. Thanks and i will give you 5 starts for the best answer.|||Sadly, there isn't any place in northern Oregon where you can ride quads or motorcycles. The pressure from ecologist have restricted all public lands in Northern Oregon.





In Southern Oregon, there are many designated forest areas for quad and motorcycle use. Basically, the rule is: if there is a gate across it, or grass is growing on it, do not go there. All other roads and many trails are open for quads and motorcycles.|||There actually is a place where u can ride quads, dune buggies, go karts, dirt biking ect.. Its a place called Sand Lake Beach/Sand dunes in Oregon. Its about 2 hours away from Portland at the beach. I go there all the time %26amp; I think its one of the best places to go quading in Oregon.

Report Abuse


|||Heres the link if u ever wanted to go there


http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/oregon_03425/ride_2cb9.htm

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment