Saturday, December 24, 2011

What type of places sell go-karts?

I'm wanting to find a decent go kart to use for mild offroading.I'm only want to spend about $750 for one that has a big engine and wheels.Where are some places that sell them?What should i look for ?What size engines should I look for and how big should the wheels be?What ground clearance should I have?The terrain is nothing rought,mainly ATV trails through the woods,most are fairly level but some have steep hills.|||Any Wal Mart Super Center carries go karts for about the price that you want.|||"Northern tool and Equipt. Co."|||I have found that the Go Kart store has a nice variety. I bought mine at Pep Boys . It came with a 426 Hemi engine. It has 25" Chrome wheels. It has 3 feet of ground clearance. I got all this for $749.99

No comments:

Post a Comment