Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do you feel about girls riding go karts? Should this just be for guys?

no go karts are so fun|||no girls can do anything that guys can do...in that form of concept! |||no if girls like it they should be able to do it to things should not be sexist |||I hope you are joking, as we live the 21st century where women have every right that a man does.


No it should not be just for men. |||My friends would tell you I am the most competitive go kart rider ever.


Why should it just be for guys?


They're GO KARTS.


Girls drive cars, which is far more dangerous that a go kart with some 9 year old kids on a closed track.|||No , girls are way better drivers.|||heck no i crash my friends into the walls :p|||go karts are FUN!


why should guys only be allowed to ride them?|||Gokarts? What is this 2008! Let me guess, you're gonna say you can vote too.|||no, why should guys get all the kool toys and we shouldnt, i want a dirt bike an a quad.|||Girls can do whatever guys do, so go for it. Show those boys up.|||I'll tell you what. . .a girl on anything with a motor is pure wicked! They are so evil when they are racing. My "little" sister has put me in the wall too many times!|||Go karts are so much fun. Not just for guys. Try it|||I don't think any thing should only be for women or men.|||What are you from the 1950's, sure a girl can ride a go cart.|||no girls can do most things guys can do including riding go karts|||And why would this be? Girls can do whatever they like-what does gender have to do with this?!|||no the only thing girls shouldn't do is pee standing up (even if girlscouts can teach 'em it's icky!) |||Go Karts fun for everyone.|||What the heck? Go Karts are for anyone that wants to ride them. Its not more of a masculine or feminine thing they're just fun.|||no girls can do anything a guy can come on now|||um, i love go karts.


please don't take them away from me.|||No i'm at tomboy at heart and i loved riding go karts.|||i ride 4wheelers, go karts, theyre not just for guys!|||I have no problem with it.|||Sizzle...!|||for all sexes and ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment