Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm trying to help my step son with his dream of racing go-karts/cars?

I'm trying to figure out how to help my stepson with his dreams, he doesnt have the support of funding with his racing dreams, we are looking for sponsors to help him succeed, we're doing all we can to help but we dont have the funds either to do it alone, does anyone know someone whom can help him get started? He will be willing to talk with someone and put his/her logo on the cars whom sponsor him. He's 14 and has won his go-kart race on 8-19-06. Thanks for anyone whom can let me know how to go about it. Thanks|||Sadly, I can't be much help as a sponser. But I wanted to encourage your stepson to follow his dream!!! I am excited for him! I hope things come through for him:)|||Try this link: http://www.e-kmi.com/Archives/pre050105/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment