Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm looking for go-karting for 7 year olds, dont want powered kart, just pedal karts, glasgow area?

I'm looking to host a birthday party for 7 %26amp; 8 year olds. Go-karting is what I'm looking for. Don't want electronic and powered go-karts, I'd like the children to be able to pedal the go-karts, the same way they would a bicycle. We live in Glasgow, G14 so in or around the glasgow area would be great. Many thanks|||http://www.scotkart.co.uk/index.php?sec=鈥?/a>


http://www.experiencemad.co.uk/Go-Kartin鈥?/a>


hope this helps|||With our opinion, a great ride on toys are also the most classic. I鈥檓 about middle aged now, but I recall we were young often having fun with with a certain toy ride on go kart that individuals had in our kindergarten back yard. How I always wanted this type of toy for our home, but alas, it wasn鈥檛.

Report Abuse


|||the best bet for you is go to yahoo groups and then go to freercyling and put in your area and then put in a posting. Someone might have it in your area.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment