Saturday, December 24, 2011

I want to race go-karts like all my cousins, but because im a girl they think i can't. Can I?

All my cousins, and basically my whole family have raced something. I want to a lot, but i'm the only girl now and my aunt was a bmx racer but i have no tracks to race on, and i am a good racer but im starting to wonder if i should continue trying to convince them. Should i keep trying or not?|||There is nothing about you being a girl that would make you slower than boys. One thing that you may need to over come is that men tend to be more aggressive when racing, too agressive a lot of the time and therefore slower so just make sure you don't get bullied out there.





confidence is also key, good luck!!|||being a girl has nothing to do with being a racer. i have raced just about everything you could think of during my life and i have been smoked by woman racers all across this great land. they are just as good as men behind the wheel. hang in there keep asking and if that don't work when you get old enough to Support your racing habit yourself have at it. dreams can come true with persistence and hard work.in the mean time learn everything you can. watch other racers, learn the lines, study the passes, ask questions, learn how to wrench on a kart, when your time comes you will become a racer and a good one at that. good luck hope it all works out.|||The fact you are a girl is no way going to stop you racing. I think you should perhaps ask your family if there is another reason they don't want you to race as being female is not a reason|||Of course you can! Gender has nothing to do with capabilities... in ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment