Friday, December 16, 2011

What brand are the Pole Position Go Karts?

I know they are electric %26amp; pole position nic-named them EK20. I also know that they are imported from Italy. I do not know who manufactures them %26amp; what manufacture model they are. Please help me with this. I have been trying to find out for weeks, and it seems like a dead end.





Thanks!|||I've only been to any of the Pole Position facilities a couple times, but their karts and charging equipment look very much like the OTL Italia karts from what I recall (which also makes a junior model, which I recall Pole Position has these too). I think this would be the most likely suspect if they are sourcing everyone from a single maker (rather than getting a chassis and motor from different suppliers).

No comments:

Post a Comment