Friday, December 16, 2011

How can I get the most speed out of go karts?

Whenever me and my friends go to the local go karts place I always get the slowest one for some reason. I am not fat so I know thats not slowing me down. Whenever I am driving I have my foot flooring the gas pedal , I stay on the inside, yet I always come in last place. What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?|||Lose weight you fatty!|||ARE YOU THE FAT KID ? WEAR BLACK IT MAKES YOU GO FASTER|||When taking corners, you have to approach the corner from the outside lane and dive to the inside and come out on the outside. You have to straighten the curves out By staying to the inside all the time your scrubbing off speed and time. What ever you do, do it smoothly. You have to learn how to brake and accelerate at the same time, and do it smoothly. Go by yourself sometimes and practice what I've told you, you'll pick up speed and finish in a shorter time.|||in real life to control some go karts you have to:


step on the pedal


keep stepping on it for 4-5 seconds


then let go for about 1-2 seconds


then keep doing the same pattern untill you think you have got enough speed.


--------------


i love this song.(i have nothing against PS3)


----------------


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_鈥?/a>|||idk, but i own like four go karts so im great at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment